Since the corona virus still severely restricts our coexistence, the issue continues to take place under special conditions:
RULES FOR THE ISSUE!
- No admission if you have a fever / cough / runny nose (in these cases we will help you to receive goods)
- Entry ONLY for 1 person per family!
- IN FRONT of 'the AKKU' is only the inlet; the output is BEHIND 'the AKKU' (no encounter in the output area)
- Wear your mouth and nose covering ("community mask"); if you don't have one yet, contact us please
- Please have the counted money ready for admission (€ 2 for 1 person; € 3 for 2 or more people)
- Admission always only WITH shopping cart and only at the request of a food bank employee
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from other customers and the food bank staff
- Keep your distance from the goods to be dispensed. The goods are placed on the table for you
- The board is not self-service! Only touch the goods that are made available for you
- Some of the items are issued in pre-packed bags
- After shopping, get out of 'the AKKU' REAR and then pack the goods in the bags you brought with you.
- Always keep a distance of at least 2 meters from people from other households when repacking your shopping!
The shopping carts will be disinfected by us and brought back to the front of the entrance.
Thank you for your understanding
Ihr food bank team !